we'll never be royals

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

FERMETURE OFFICIELLE DU FORUM merci à tous pour cette aventure! Si certains d'entre vous sont prêts à reprendre le forum, n'hésitez pas à envoyer un message à Cuutiie* sur Bazzart ou PRD. May the odds be forever in your favor I love you
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Partagez | 

∞ demande de topic ; lullaby e. bluebird.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Lullaby E. Bluebird
Lullaby E. Bluebird

Ici depuis le : 19/04/2014
∞ demande de topic ; lullaby e. bluebird. Vide
MessageSujet: ∞ demande de topic ; lullaby e. bluebird.   ∞ demande de topic ; lullaby e. bluebird. EmptyVen 9 Mai - 14:48

listing de mes topics ;

+ « Oh my ghost came by. Said who do you love the most. Who you wanna call before you die. Oh my ghost came by here. Said who do you love the most. Who you gonna sing to 'fore you're gone. Oh hey heaven is the place we know. Heaven is the arms that hold us. Long before we go. Oh hey, heaven is the place we know. Heaven is the arms that hold us. Long before we go. Oh my ghost came by here. Said who do you love the most. Who you gonna sing to 'fore you go. Oh hey heaven is the place we know. Heaven is the arms that hold us. Long before we go. Oh hey, heaven is the place we know. Heaven is the arms that hold us. Long before we go. Oh if you're there. When the world comes to gather me in. Oh if you're there.I will be blessed. »
with aléonor-rosa i. roseburyhere

demande de mes topics ;

en ce moment, je suis libre. franchement, n'hésitez pas à faire vos demandes, je serais heureux de venir rp avec vous ! <3, donc n'hésitez vraiment pas ! :3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

∞ demande de topic ; lullaby e. bluebird.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut